wilwheaton:

GPOY

This is how I feel 70 percent of the time, the other 30 percent is spent sleeping.

fetishweekly:

fetishweekly:

Shibari Tutorial: The Dragonfly Sleeve

We received quite a few requests for step-by-step instructions, so we’ll be doing a few more. If you’ve got any specific ties you’d like to see, please let us know!

<3 Hazel

Reblog for the morning crowd.

I’d also like to say hi to all our new followers- thanks so much, guys! <3 I’m really glad everybody is enjoying the tutorial. Can’t wait to make more!

kittenlittle2012:

Oh this picture makes me wet. I want a plug like this…

kittenlittle2012:

Oh this picture makes me wet. I want a plug like this…

aintnothngooddownthere:

An addict gets the tender loving care that she deserves in order to over come here addictions at the clinic….

aintnothngooddownthere:

An addict gets the tender loving care that she deserves in order to over come here addictions at the clinic….

kinkystartshere:

antoniocina:

Stroke that cock, girl.  Get it good and hard.   Holding your head in both hands as I break the kiss.  Leaning back and pulling your head down towards my cock.
Now use your talented little mouth on me, girl.  You know what I like.  Fuck my cock with your mouth and throat.
Leaning back onto the blanket and enjoying you.

Xox love picnics and outside fun.

kinkystartshere:

antoniocina:

Stroke that cock, girl.  Get it good and hard.   Holding your head in both hands as I break the kiss.  Leaning back and pulling your head down towards my cock.

Now use your talented little mouth on me, girl.  You know what I like.  Fuck my cock with your mouth and throat.

Leaning back onto the blanket and enjoying you.

Xox love picnics and outside fun.

antoinedebeauvoir:

Pamela and Flower at play II

southernpleasure:

MMM, imagine coming home with my girl like this waiting for me.

southernpleasure:

MMM, imagine coming home with my girl like this waiting for me.

gentlemanexhibitionist:

Bound &amp; Restrained…just how you like it…

gentlemanexhibitionist:

Bound & Restrained…just how you like it…